The Franklin Collins Spellchecker (SPQ-109) discounted at Lemy Shopping Centre
Achieve proficiency in spelling.
The SPQ-109 includes content from the Collins English Dictionary of Spelling and Hyphenation.
Achieve proficiency in spelling, Phonetic Spell Correction automatically identifies and defines commonly confused words' Confusables', spelling variants and more.
- Phonetic Spell Correction: Type "nolij" and find "knowledge".
- Confusables: Words such as homonyms and spelling variants that are often confused. Eg here: locally or hear: liste.
- Word Builder: Features the return of this popular solver: enter up to 12 letters and it will return as many possible solutions (starting with the longest word first) ranging from 12 letters to 3, great for all kinds of popular word games.
- Crossword Solver: Crossword Solver: Enter ? to find missing letters to help with crosswords.
- Anagram Solver: Turn a series of letters into a word.
- My List: Create your own list of words to study.
- Metric and currency converter: Metric, Imperial and Currency Converters.
- Games: Anagrams, Hangman, Word Train, Word Blaster, Word Deduction, Spelling Bee.
- Battery Included 1 x CR2032 (3v Lithium)
Electronic Dictionaries - Franklin Spellchecker
Lemy Shopping Centre offers a wide range of Franklin Dictionaries. An Electronic Dictionary is basically a electronic reference resource that holds a library of words and their meanings, etymologies and spellings. Sometimes electronic spellcheckers and translators serve a very similar function to regular dictionaries, meaning that they are searchable and they allow one to find specific information about certain words. Most teachers nowadays see portable electronic dictionaries as a must-have tool of the modern classroom and some students see them as a lifeline in an ocean of unknown words. Using an electronic translator or dictionary is fast, easy and represents instant access to a huge array of knowledge.
Please Note: This Item is for UK delivery ONLY. We do not ship this product internationally.